Tuesday, April 22, 2014

the final fundraising post!

This is going to be the last post about funds, I promise!

First of all ... I want to thank everybody for all of your contributions!  I am completely blessed and overwhelmed by the incredible outpouring of support that I have received.  Out of the $2800 that I needed to raise, $2735 has come in!  That's right ... I am only $65 short of meeting my goal!  

Just for fun, here's the last pie chart :) 


Anyways, so I think it goes without saying that I am very excited!  When I got the email, there may or may have not been some squealing and jumping ;)

 If you were at church - thank you for enduring my awkward, scatter-brained announcements/prayer requests.  I hope everything makes more sense on here!

**Finally - subscribe to get these posts sent straight to your email ... just enter your email in the white box on the right column!  I would hate for you to have to miss out on all of the excitement :)  If you are still confused, I wrote a handy-dandy tutorial here!

Prayer Requests: 
  • Praise - my passport came on Friday while I was at home!  I mailed my visa application today ... so that's the next thing on the list to pray for :)
  • Shots - long story short, I am on a waiting list for immunizations.
  • You can continue to pray that I will continue to be able to prioritize my time while I am finishing out the semester and trying to prepare for this trip.
  • Start praying for the kids that will be at the camp!  It's never to early for God to start moving :)
Thank you for having faith in the the work that God is going to do through me in India and beyond!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment