Saturday, April 5, 2014

SUBSCRIBE TUTORIAL!

Hey guys!

So the main reason for this blog is to help keep everyone informed!

See that sad, empty white box on the right side?

Yeah!  Right there!

Okay, well all you need to do is type your email in and press SUBMIT.

Then there will be a security caption thing so I know that you're not a robot or something.

And then you're in!  Well, I think it you need to click on a confirmation link through your email or something ... but you did it!

This is through a third-party service, but your email address will be safe ... I promise!  Now, whenever I post it will be sent to your email.  By doing it this way, I don't have to worry about mass emails getting stuck in spam filters, or leaving out email addresses.

As always, contact me or leave a comment if you have any questions!

~Amanda

2 comments: