Monday, April 14, 2014

Financial Update


Me again!

Let the countdown begin!  In 39 days I will be on a plane headed for India! :)

So nothing has really changed since last week ...
I'm still waiting for my passport so I can send it back out for my visa and order plane tickets ...
I'm still practicing my ukulele ...

One thing that has changed, is that I have gotten more support!  A big thanks to everybody who has helped me in this way ... you are a true blessing!  I currently have $1080, with $1720 still needed.


Here's another nifty pie chart ... 
because let's be honest, everything is better with pie :)

I am really excited to have my account up in 4 digits, but there's still a lot of money needed yet.  If you are sending the check by mail, you can still send it to the church's PO box (address here)  ... as long as it will arrive by Saturday.  So, like send it tomorrow!  If the check won't make it by then, you can contact me for further directions and addresses :)

And here's my most recent list of prayer requests:
  • That I would be able to find a ride so I can get the rest of my immunizations.
  • Finances!! LCMI would like the money on April 23rd.
  • The semester is coming to a close (3 weeks of classes left, and one week of finals!!) and things are starting to pile up. You can pray that I will be able set aside time every day for the Lord, and continue to keep my priorities in order!
  • Passport ... I'm really praying that it will come in this week so I can get my Visa sent out.
  • And you can continue to pray for communication among the staff, and that my faith would continue to grow as I prepare for this trip!
Thanks so much!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment